skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Accommodation is on a self-catering basis.
- Accommodation comprises of the exclusive use of the four bedroom farmhouse (sleeps 9) and the honeymoon suite (sleeps 2).
- Farmhouse: The main bedroom consists of one king bed and additional single bed with an en-suite bathtub, basin and toilet.
- The Bridal Suite upstairs consists of a queen bed with a next-door bathroom with basin, bathtub, shower and toilet.
- Second bedroom upstairs consists of a double bed with an en-suite bathroom with basin, bathtub, shower and toilet.
- Twin bedroom downstairs has 2 single beds with an en-suite basin, shower and toilet.
- Bed linen and bath towels will be provided and rooms will be serviced once a day.
- Please bring your own towels for the swimming pool.
- Firewood for responsible use.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES:
- Check-in will be at 14:00 on Friday (the day before the event) and the check-out will be on Sunday at 10:00 (the day after the event) unless other arrangements are made and agreed upon at least two weeks in advance.
- Kindly ensure that there will be a designated person to receive and check all the arrivals of goods and suppliers as Klokfontein Wedding and Event Venue will not be held responsible for receiving or signing any goods/invoices/inventory sheets.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Klokfontein Wedding and Event Venue’s property is private and the right of admission is at all times reserved.
- Klokfontein Wedding and Event Venue and its directors and employees shall not be responsible and disclaim all liability for any loss, damage and/or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of the facilities.
- This agreement is subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act. No 68 of 2008.
- Clients will be responsible for the action of their guests, including the children of your guests.
- Klokfontein does not accept any responsibility for any outsourced items or suppliers.
- All damage and theft to and of Klokfontein will be charged to your account.
- Own alcohol is NOT permitted on the day of the wedding proceedings.
- Breakages or damage to the property, buildings, furniture or fittings of Klokfontein Wedding and Event Venue will be charged to your account.
- Clients are kindly requested to only use the fire pit for open fires due to the fire risk on the farm. Also, no smoking is allowed in the veldt and in the rooms. Please keep to the designated smoking areas.
- To avoid wax damage to tables and floor, kindly ensure that all candles to be placed in appropriate candle holders.
- All music and loud noise should be turned off at 00:00 on the day of the event.
- On non-event days loud music and noise are not permitted after 21:00.
- The bar closes promptly at 00:00 and every hour or a part thereof will be charged.
- All changes must be confirmed in writing.